Saturday, April 27, 2019

Where's My Daddy

Where's My Daddy
That tells me what to do
Where's My Daddy
That tells me what to wear
Where's My Daddy
That tells me how to act
How he wants my hair done up in pigtails
Where's My Daddy
Did I lose him?
How can I find him?
Did he move on?
Even though he's right there beside me
Am I what he wants still?
Or am I too fat?
Does he hate me?
What did I do wrong?
I try to please him
Get on my knees and beg for him
Open my mouth and take him in
Let him enjoy all of me
And all my holes
For I am His and His Alone
But I think he forgot about me
I think he's tired of me
Where's My Daddy
How can I get him back
The old messages send my mind to wonder
As my fingers start to get closer
Trying to be Sexy for Daddy
Does he not like it?
Is it me?
Am I not what he wants anymore
I aim to please
My fingers stop as thoughts of losing my Daddy terrifies me
Then again they wonder
As I think of when he bent me over last
Pulling my hair
Spanking me
Telling me I'm His
And He's Mine
Playing with me
As I get him off
But then my fingers stop
Where's My Daddy
Do I not please him anymore
Am I not attractive enough for him
What do I have to do to get him back
Where's My Daddy
The thoughts run through my head
Fingers twitching to finish
But wanting to finish for him
Where's My Daddy
He's there in front of me
Beside me
On me
But Where's My Daddy
I Love My Daddy
And I will always
And I will always want him
But will or does Daddy always want me?
Where's My Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment