If you have never been in a BDSM relationship, or a Daddy Babygirl relationship you would think I would be talking about a Father. First off let me just say a Daddy Dom does not promote pedophilia or incest. People who don't understand the BDSM community might think it is like that, but it is most certainly far from it. A Daddy Dom is caring, loving, respectful, has rules, and will punish you if you are bad or break any rules.
A Daddy Dom is his Babygirl's biggest fan. He believes in her more then she believes in herself, sees her for who she is and what she can become. Supports everything she does, attempts or accomplishes. He sees his Babbygirl for who she is and all her flaws. Open's up on a deep level with her and allows her to be able to do the same. When she is upset and she tries to hide it he already know's, even if he doesn't know exactly what is wrong, he know's that there is something up. wants her to be able to cry in front of him. Wants her to be able to feel relax and at ease when showing her emotions. He never judges and is always there no matter what!
Protects her, when she feels lost, scared, tired hating life, just is there to hold her whenever she needs it, and even when she wants it. He is her anchor no matter what happens in her life he is there for her.
Teaches and guides her, gives her experiences shes never had. Answers her questions, gives her advice. Makes all her insecurities go away, and calms her fears.
Disciplines her, a slightly sexual act of spanking her. Though this act is slightly sexual it might not turn into something more. The Daddy gets off on punishing and making sure his babygirl understands her punishment and she gets off on the punishment itself. Now Most times a Daddy Dom loves to dominate her sexually as well and the relationship might mix in sadism and masochism. Where He himself is the sadist and loves to push her to her limits and creates the very tears that he will later kiss away and make better. She is the masochist who Loves to be pushed and will take what he does to her even if the safe word has to be said. Then at that point they both know her limit and he knows how far he can take her.
Daddys come in many flavors just like the Girls do!
Being a Babbygirl I always want my Daddy! All the time no matter the time or day, I always want him. When I want to Snuggle its me wanting to feel the love, protected, and in general to just be wrapped up with his arms around me. Daddy has always been there for me even before he became my Daddy it was I guess just natural. I would have never of thought he would become something like he is to me now. It really just happened! He saw all of me, who i am all my flaws, my happy moments and my really depressing ones. And yet he is still here for me. Opened my eyes to a lot of new things, got me into music more, makes me feel cared for and loved when he shares his stuff with me. whether it be his drinks or food, music the stuff that he writes himself. Never once have I had someone compliment me and feel love that way, he does it all the time. NO I'm still not used to it, but im getting there. It always makes me smile.
If we have a fight, we always end up making each other better and happy again. He is my happiness, my world, my life, my addiction, the venom in my blood, the blood that runs through my veins. He makes my heart beat, and gives me butterflies in my stomach all the time!
My Daddy is the one person who actually really supports me for what i try and do whether it comes to my writing, drawing or even work. He is proud to see what I accomplish, and pushes me to go further. He might be the Dominant one and I might just be his Submissive I still and always will care for him. Make sure he is okay, do everything i possibly can to make him happy, make sure he is eating, share whatever I have with him. I love him and will always Love him. Sometimes you just find that one person who'd you never expect to find and just live yours lives either in a vanilla relationship or a Daddy/ Babbygirl one.
My Daddy Like I said Is my Everything! He Makes me feel loved, wanted and cared for. He is there for me anytime just about. He pushes my limits with just about everything. He has brought me so far out of my comfort zone. The little things he says to me make me smile, even if its just a "I love you" or a simple "Hi" with a smile on his face. I can be myself with him and goof around together, but also be serious at the same time. When I always see him he has this look he gives me. Its like I'm the only person he sees, it gives me the goosebumps. And I Love when he looks at me like he wants to throw me against the wall and kiss me forever! He smiles and laughs and my heart just melts. When I am close to him I always get butterflies! I love everything about my Daddy He Looks at me, deep into my eyes and It really makes me a bit nervous. I want to have that moment always! I feel safe and secure with him!
Discipline, when it comes to this I am under his control. He will spank me and once he his done it will turn sexual. He is my sadist loves to give me beatings and push my limits. I am his masochist and love to get beat and have my limits pushed. Now I am into a lot of different things and hes just tested about almost all of them. Now he has never done anything like this before but I have not taught him anything hes teaching himself. All that I am teaching him is my limits. I'm really into choking, knife play, spanked, whipped, being bit, and candle wax, now there is more but that's mainly what has been tested and pushed. He owns me always it's scared on my skin, I Love seeing the Love marks a few days after they were put on my skin, whether it be a bite mark, a hickie, a hand print or even marks left from a wire. It is never a dull moment always fun, and even though he inflicts pain sometimes to the point of me crying, it gets me off and he always takes care of me. Kisses away my tears rubs the spots he hit and kisses them. He also always asks me if I am okay and if he hurt me. If I did not use the safe word I am Fine! I love that he pushes my limits and I love that he takes care of me all around. We both get off and I love pleasing my Daddy!
Daddy The Word that Leave My Lips Constantly!
No comments:
Post a Comment