Whisper's in my ear on how he wants and needs me. Flushed from the thought of him actually meaning it! A smile carved on my face from him pulling my hair to get me closer to make sure I yearn on every word.
His eyes I cling to, never before have I looked into any ones eyes the way I do with his. Dancing away, feeling our hearts beat as one. He is my Fate he is the one I've been yearning for. He is the one I fantasized about in movies. Never thought I'd find my reality!
The feeling of the metal spatula hitting against my already sensitive bottom I feel the curiosity behind it. I feel him thinking about how I'm going to react to it, I just take it. Slight moans escape my mouth as he continues to leave me welts. A new pain I'm not used to but am really into! A grin appears on my face, from thinking about how he uses the spatula almost all the time, how he wears the belt he spanks my ass with knowing he used it on me before!
Never before have I felt this way. The way I do with you! You are truly my life my one love! The love that I thought I knew doesn't compare to how I truly feel about you!
As I sit here and wonder, I find myself writing you letters!
"My Darlin Peach,
You were once a dream of mine, someone I thought truly never existed. But here you are right in front of me! My true reality! Now I just sit and wonder if we would truly ever be...... My mind goes crazy as I sit in thought of not being close to you!
Your
Juicy Olive"
There I stood taken by surprise as you plant a random kiss upon my lips. Grabbing me out of no where..... The random everything's with you. I am very okay with all this!
My love for you grows and grows everyday.... But I know that my love for you will never end but we probably will and I'm even okay with that. As long as I know I will never be forgotten.....
But here I think that I changed you not in a bad way just expanded your horizons. Never thought I'd hear you ask to cuddle or never would have thought that you would hug me without me asking.... I actually thought that you were very dominant, never thought I'd be getting you into something you knew very little about....
"My Darlin Peach,
You turned my world around.... And I know I turned yours in a way you never thought your world could turn. Getting you into things you would never imagine, taking the things you would fantasize about and making them your reality. I'm glad I was the one to show you a taboo side of not only sex but life as well! I should not be glad about this but I am glued to you for some reason.
Your
Juicy Olive"
No comments:
Post a Comment