Thursday, June 15, 2017

Daddy's BabyGirl

The way you move your fingers through my hair
Grabbing me by my pigtails
Pulling me close to you
Knowing what that does to me
You continue to pull me even closer to you 

Let me feel your embrace
Place those morphine kisses on my lips
My cheek
Whispering in my ear 
That you 
Want me
You need me
How you want me on all fours on the bed with my ass in the air
waiting for you and your belt to leave welts
Whipping it and rubbing it making it feel good
Making me all wet from every lash 

I am his BabyGirl
I am his Princess
I am his Little Whore
I am HIS

He is my Daddy
He is my Master
He is my Boss
Who takes care of me

I love him more then life its self
He is my world
He is my life
He owns me
He adores me
He says he loves me

As his fingers travel down past my navel 
towards my soaking pink wet pussy
as I feel his fingers start to wonder down there
I start to moan slightly 
when I feel his fingers start to penetrate me
My breath is taken away
and I start to breath heavier
moaning as he moves his fingers back and forth

I'm Daddy's little Whore
I'm his Sex Slave
I'm the one he can take out all his emotions on

He is always in my mind
He is always there
I can't picture my Life with out him
I mean our lives will go on 
But my love for him will never change
And my willingness to be his will never go away
He is my Daddy
And
I Am
His Princess
His Sex Slave
His Little Whore
That might all change 
But one thing that will not is that
I will always be his BabyGirl

Telling me to get on my knees
Embracing every inch of him in my mouth 
feeling him hit the back of my throat
As I take him deep
He moans
I love hearing his moan
That means I'm doing it right
I love when he wants me
Telling me then to come and ride him

I have daddy issues
Yes
But if I didn't
I wouldn't have the relationship I have now
The excitement
The fun
The adrenaline rush
The new things we do
It was first just flirting
and playful sexual acts
But I got him into the BDSM world
And 
Now he is my Daddy
My one and only

I get on top of him like he asks
well tells me to
And I ride him slow then bounce my ass
so I can feel him going deep inside me
feeling every inch
pushing in me
I can't control my urge to cum
I ask  him "Daddy can I Cum"
He then tells me "Cum for me"
And as I do I feel him bust inside me as he to moans with me

We might not be one together
but we sure in Hell are not apart
when we are together
He will always be my Daddy
My Master 
My Sir
And 
I will always be his Little Whore
His Princess
His BabyGirl! 
I Love Him
Even if I'm not his
He will always be Mine!

I truly am Daddy's BabyGirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment