You seem to be
More than just a dream to me
Feeling your hand embrace my ass
A squeeze
A slap
A gentle touch
Pulling me close
A slight whisper in my ear makes me quiver
More than just a dream to me
Feeling your hand embrace my ass
A squeeze
A slap
A gentle touch
Pulling me close
A slight whisper in my ear makes me quiver
A gentle touch makes me get goose bumps
A kiss on the cheek makes me blush
What you do to me
You make me wonder
Is this really true
I am yours
Do with me what you will
Beat me
Bruise me
Bite me
Kiss me
Touch me
But just
Love me
More than a dream to me
You embrace me
I am yours
Always will be
Let me be the fire that burns through you
Let me be the one that makes your blood boil
Let me be your addiction
The kisses never end
Enhancing with intensity as you pull me closer
Our grip on each other gets stronger
Wanting to just be in your arms always
I am Yours
Yours alone
You make me wonder
Is this really true
I am yours
Do with me what you will
Beat me
Bruise me
Bite me
Kiss me
Touch me
But just
Love me
More than a dream to me
You embrace me
I am yours
Always will be
Let me be the fire that burns through you
Let me be the one that makes your blood boil
Let me be your addiction
The kisses never end
Enhancing with intensity as you pull me closer
Our grip on each other gets stronger
Wanting to just be in your arms always
I am Yours
Yours alone
No comments:
Post a Comment